NOTICE TO PATIENTS: Our clinics serve all patients regardless of their ability to pay. Sliding scale fees and discounts are offered based on family size and income. For more information, ask at the front desk at the clinic location.
Since 1969, Acacia Network and its affiliates have been leaders in promoting health and recovery in underserved communities. We pride ourselves in offering integrated, personalized care that is built on trust, respect, and dignity.
Our Behavioral Health programs serve thousands of individuals of all ages every year through Outpatient Mental Health Services, Outpatient Substance Use and Addiction Services, Detox & Rehab, and Residential Care. We can help you:
- Achieve recovery improving health and wellness
- Obtain stable and safe place to live
- Become active in meaningful daily activities, such as education and training, employment, family, and social activities
- Experience relationships and social networks that provide support, respect, friendship, and hope
In addition, we offer the following specialized services:
- Adult Inpatient Detoxification
- Adult Short-term Substance Abuse Inpatient Rehabilitation
- Residential Substance Abuse treatment for Men, Women, and Women with Children, and Youth
- Residential Opioid Dependence Treatment
- Outpatient Opioid Dependence, Substance Abuse, and Mental Health Treatment
- Community Residences
- Personalized Recovery Oriented Services (PROS)
- Services for Persons with Developmental Disabilities
Our licensed treatment centers accept Medicaid, Medicare, and most other insurance plans. To learn more or to make an appointment, call: 718-960-7599.